USA Pavilion at NT Expo in Brazil
The Railway Supply Institute (RSI) and Railway Engineering-Maintenance Suppliers Association (REMSA) hosted ten American companies at the USA Pavilion at Business on Rails (NT EXPO) on November 5-7, 2013. Held in São Paulo, Brazil, Business on Rails attracted over 8,000 railroad and railway supply industry attendees over 200 exhibitors.
RSI and REMSA will be sponsoring a larger USA Pavilion at NT Expo 2014 which will be held on November 11 – 13, 2014 in São Paulo, Brazil. Sales of exhibit space for the USA Pavilion will begin in early 2014.
USA Pavilion Exhibiting Companies:
- Arkansas Industrial Computing, North Little Rock, Arkansas – creates software applications for railway wheel and repair shops to facilitate railcar maintenance and wheel shop management.
- Diversified Metal Fabricators, Atlanta, Georgia – a leading manufacturer and supplier of hi-rail equipment used in railroad construction and maintenance.
- Georgetown Rail Equipment Company, Georgetown, Texas – provides specialty railroad services and products for maintenance of way, material delivery and tie inspection.
- IONX by Amsted Rail, West Chester, Pennsylvania – supplies remote asset tracking and wagon condition monitoring systems for the railroad, chemical, utility, agricultural and mining industries.
- Koppers, Inc., Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – a major supplier of treated wood and concrete products and related services to the freight and passenger railroad industry.
- Loram Maintenance of Way, Hamel, Minnesota – offers a wide range of track maintenance services to freight, passenger and transit railroads.
- Motive Equipment Inc., Milwaukee, Wisconsin – provides climate control products for locomotive cabs to railroads and equipment manufacturers.
- NxGen Rail Services, LLC, Chicago, Illinois – a supplier of integrated rail technology engineering and development services, including track inspection technology.
- Transportation Technology Center, Inc., Pueblo, Colorado – this facility serves railways, companies and other entities around the world with full-scale testing and modeling services.
- Whitmore Rail, Rockwall, Texas – manufactures rail curve and switch plate lubricants, greases, oils and breathers.
Please contact Amanda Patrick, RSI Exhibits Manager at 202-347-4664 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about exhibiting in future USA Pavilion at NT Expo.