Get Exposure & Results
If you are looking for an opportunity to put your company name and products in front of your customers, RSI/CMA 2012 is the place to be. Whether you are component supplier or supplier to the railroads, you’ll find your audience. We’re encouraging decision makers to come by offering low rates for registration, networking opportunities, and valuable Technical Presentations by the Coordinated Mechanical Associations (CMA). We’ll have meals and receptions on the show floor to keep your customers on the floor so you can do your job of marketing your business.
The information below will provide you with the necessary information to have positive exhibitor experience and successful time at RSI/CMA 2012.
Purchase Exhibit Space
Exhibit space at RSI/CMA 2012 sold out at this time. You may be placed on a wait list if there are any cancellations.
Please turn in your contract and application for exhibit space as soon as possible, space will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Exhibitor understands that location preferences in exhibit space may not be available and that Trade Show Management may assign Exhibitor an alternate area of similar size.
Important Exhibitor Documents / Links
- Contract & Application for Exhibit Space
- Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
- Freeman Exhibitor Service Kit
- Electrical Form – Sheraton
- Exhibitor Move In/Move Out Schedule
- Register to Attend
- Sample Certificate of Insurance (Due Aug. 1, 2012)
- Exhibitor Login – Interactive Floor Plan
- Current Floor Plan / Exhibitor List
- Video: Tips for First Time Exhibitors
- Video: Minimizing Expense Exposure
- Video: Material Handling Explained
- Sheraton Chicago Service Information Guide
- Chicago Area Labor Jurisdictions
Contact Us. For more information on exhibiting RSI/CMA 2012, please contact the Railway Supply Institute at 202-347-4664.